About Butlin’s Resort Minehead
Butlin’s is the home of entertainment and is pulling out all the stops to ensure that day visits are packed full of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
In between watching the Skyline Pavilion shows, you can swim ‘til you’re wrinkly in the huge Splash Waterworld, go again and again with unlimited rides in the fairground and get stuck into endless activities (subject to availability). If you’ve still got energy to burn, you can make the most of the outdoor play areas and arcades or refuel in one of the bars or restaurants.
A Butlin’s Minehead day pass includes:
• Unlimited rides in the Traditional Fairground and Little Stars Fairground
• Access to Splash Waterworld, featuring a Space Bowl, flumes, and family-friendly lazy river
• Live daytime shows in the indoor Skyline Pavilion
• Access to soft play areas (subject to availability), outdoor play areas and arcades
• Access to bars and restaurants
• A range of activities on the resort (bookable once on the resort at the leisure hub, not through the Butlin’s app, subject to availability)
Day Visits at Butlin’s Minehead are open from 10am – 6pm, last admission at 2pm.
• Or email us – email@example.com and a member of the Day Visits team will get back to you
Address: Butlin’s Minehead Resort, Warren Road, Minehead, Somerset TA24 5SH
• An hour and 45 minutes away from Bristol.
• Around 3 hours and 45 minutes away from London.
• Around 3 hours away from Birmingham.
• Taunton Railway Station is the closest to our Minehead resort. To get to and from the resort, take Bus 28 from stop S3 which is located across the road from the main entrance.
• The number 28 bus gives the best access our resort and runs regularly through the day.