With around 40 nurseries and trade stands over 3 days of fantastic gardening inspiration * Spectacular floral displays, expert advice, talks and demonstrations and family fun * The show will run from 13–15 August 2021 with Friday and Saturday VIP tickets available.
RHS Garden Rosemoor in Torrington, Devon, is delighted to announce the return of its Garden Flower Show for 2021, sponsored by Atkins Ferrie Wealth Management. Following the cancellation of the 2020 show, this year’s event is set to be better than ever, featuring incredible flower power from renowned floral artists and dozens of nurseries and trade stands, all in the glorious setting of RHS Rosemoor in high summer.
Devon-born gardener, broadcaster and radio host Toby Buckland will be opening the show at 9.30am on Friday 13 August. Over three days visitors can shop for plants, sundries and more from over 40 specialist growers and traders, with each nursery displaying a mini ‘show garden’ of their best seasonal blooms for plenty of gardening inspiration. Top floral designer Jonathan Moseley also returns to the show this year to give twice-daily flower arranging demonstrations in the Talks Tent.
This year’s floral displays have been created by a team from the British Academy of Floral Art from Exeter who will be headed by Tina Parkes (Principal). The team will also include Tina Hodgson of ‘Fine Floral Design’ of Torrington & Melissa Baker of ‘Honey Bee Floral Art’ of Torrington.
In addition, a brand new ‘Alice in Wonderland’-themed Floral Display Trail takes inspiration from the summer holiday activities that families can also enjoy during the show. Local floristry clubs have created this trail including: Atlantic Flower Club, Barnstaple Floral Art Club, South Molton & District Flower Club and Ilfracombe Floral Art Club.
Visitors can take the opportunity to enjoy the 65 acres of inspirational gardens, with high summer highlights including the Chelsea Gold medallist-designed Cool Garden, the iconic Hot Garden, Model & Town Gardens, the Queen Mother’s and the Shrub Rose Gardens, the Cottage Garden, Potager and Foliage Garden.
Other Show Highlights:
1. A refreshed list of exhibitors of nurseries and trade stands.
2. A limited number of early admission VIP tickets for Friday and Saturday giving ticket holders guaranteed on-site parking and exclusive early access to the show from 9am (normal admission is from 10am).
3. Relax by the lake whilst listening to delightful music
4. The enlarged Rosemoor Plant Centre & Gift Shop will be fully stocked with more top-quality plants, gifts, toys, gardening tools & accessories and gifts.
5. A wealth of food and drink options, from a delicious two course lunchtime dinner menu to traditional Cream Teas and ice cream, spread throughout the gardens.
6. Free park and ride shuttle from two locations in Great Torrington: Torrington Rugby Club, EX38 7BT and South Street Car Park, EX38 8AE.
Rosemoor’s Garden Flower Show 2021 promises to be a grand day out and is included with normal garden admission, which is free for RHS members. Please book all visits online to avoid disappointment, as [at the time of writing] restrictions are still in place including limited tickets each day. Reclaim admissions back against the cost of membership by joining at the show.
For more information visit: RHS Garden Rosemoor