Six, cosy, comfortable self-catering cottages sleeping 2-6 people in a superb, secluded south facing location in the heart of Exmoor.
The cottages are 1,000 feet above sea-level at the head of the Quarme Valley – a very special place with abundant wildlife, fresh air, stars in the sky and peace and tranquillity.
Little Quarme Cottages are:
- Only 10 minutes’ walk from Wheddon Cross village centre which has a well-stocked shop and welcoming pub
- Great for groups – our cottages sleep up to 22 people. The Barn is available for celebration meals, parties etc
- Dog and horse friendly with walking and riding via bridleways and footpaths right from the door
- Peaceful with beautiful gardens, a lily pond and surrounded by 17 acres of farmland.
- Each cottage has a patio garden with furniture and fencing to keep your pooches in!
- Games room (The Barn) with table tennis, small pool table and table football/multi-games table
Little Quarme is also a licenced wedding venue suitable for up to 60 guests (plus a few more in the evening). It is wonderfully flexible space allowing you to design your perfect wedding.