This event happens on a regular basis.december 9, 2023 10:00 am
You better watch out, You better not cry, You better not pout I’m telling you why, Santa Claus
You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout
I’m telling you why,
Santa Claus is coming …. to Quince Honey Farm!
He may be a very busy man but we’ve managed to persuade Father Christmas to squeeze us into his schedule! On the first 3 Saturdays in December, a magical Christmassy Grotto will appear at Quince Honey Farm where children can meet Father Christmas and share their Christmas wishes with him. He may ask how naughty or nice you’ve been this year, so we hope you’ve been on your best behaviour!
If you have a Christmas List, bring it along to give to him!
Book online here (booking fee applies), by phone on 01769 572 401, or in person in our shop.
We hope to see you there! Ho Ho Ho!
- Dates: Saturday 2nd December, Saturday 9th December and Saturday 16th December
- Time: Bookable time slots are available between 10am – 2pm
- Cost: £5 per child (age 1+)
- Advance booking only due to limited spaces being available. Bookable time slots are available, please arrive any time within the timeslot given (although the earlier, the better) and Father Christmas will have approximately 5 minutes to spend with each child.
- If you are bringing more than one child, please purchase a ticket for each child.
- Maximum 2 adults per booking (or the Grotto will be a very tight squeeze!)
- Price includes meeting Father Christmas, your very own chat, a photo opportunity, and a Christmas gift.
- Accompanying under 1s go free but will not receive a gift. You do not need to book a ticket for under 1s if they are accompanying another child. However, if you would like your baby (under 1 years old) to receive a gift then please book a ticket.
- Please be patient if there is a queue, Father Christmas wants to wish every child he meets a very Merry Christmas and conduct his naughty and nice checks before giving out a little gift. He doesn’t like to be rushed in this very important task!
- Fancy some play time before/after meeting Father Christmas? The Play Hive is open 9:30am – 5pm where the kids can buzz around the soft play! Normal admission prices apply.
- We are dog friendly, dogs on leads are welcome everywhere except for the Play Hive, the children’s indoor soft play centre.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm