This event happens on a regular basis.october 31, 2023 6:20 pm
Dare you join a chilling tour of the most haunted parts of the castle? Listen as your guide tells tales of ghosts and apparitions, leading the way through the castle,
Dare you join a chilling tour of the most haunted parts of the castle?
Listen as your guide tells tales of ghosts and apparitions, leading the way through the castle, with a few surprises and scares along the way. Many of the historic houses that the National Trust look after, have their fair share of dark and grisly tales and Dunster Castle is no exception with many reports of ghostly sightings and sensations. Each ghost tour will be led by an guide who will relay a wealth of haunted tales from the castle’s long and fascinating history including recent reports of men’s voices and loud marching footsteps in areas of the castle known to be empty. Get ready to be scared, who knows what you may find in the dark?
- Please meet at the Ticket Office at least 10 minutes before the tour is due to depart. Tours will leave on time.
- Please wear sensible, flat shoes and come well wrapped up.
- There is a steep hill leading up to the castle. Changes of levels, steep and uneven steps and confined spaces within the tour route, as well as low lighting levels.
- The tours are recommended for ages 13 and over.
- You will not be admitted or will be asked to leave if your behaviour is inappropriate i.e. under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Admission details: Tickets £25, available at Buy Ghost Tours 2023 – Dunster Castle Tickets online – National Trust (nationaltrust-tickets.org.uk)or by calling 0344 249 1895
Address: Dunster Castle, Dunster, Minehead, Somerset, TA24 6NY
Contact details: Email: email@example.com Phone: 01643 821314
Opening times: Tours take place on the 30 and 31st October. Tours run from 6.20pm and last approximately 50 minutes
(Monday) 6:20 pm - 7:10 pm