Easter Activities at Wimbleball Lake When: 11 – 24 April 2022 ‘Have a go’ sessions Hire our equipment Launch your own kit Miles of footpaths and cycle ways to explore Play area Café Extend your stay and camp Overview Wimbleball
Easter Activities at Wimbleball Lake
When: 11 – 24 April 2022
- ‘Have a go’ sessions
- Hire our equipment
- Launch your own kit
- Miles of footpaths and cycle ways to explore
- Play area
- Extend your stay and camp
Wimbleball Lake on Exmoor is the perfect place to visit this Easter! Enjoy an unforgettable family adventure, jam-packed with new experiences.
We have an action-packed activity programme suitable for all ages and abilities. Activities include archery, paddleboarding, sailing, windsurfing, high ropes and kayaking. You can also hire a variety of watersports equipment, launch your own craft or learn something new by taking part in an instructor-led session.
Wimbleball is a place where you can relax and observe the resident wildlife, somewhere to stretch your legs and embrace a moment of calm or a scenic retreat where you can enjoy a well-deserved café treat.
- Our ‘Have a go’ sessions are a great way to try an activity for the first time with friends or family. The one to two-hour sessions are led by qualified instructors and are an ideal opportunity to gain basic skills and have fun.
- Experience a different view of the lake and hire a variety of watersports equipment including kayaks, canoes, stand up paddleboards and sail boats. Hire is available when the Activity Centre is open. Booking in advance is required through our website.
- Do you have your own watersports equipment? You can launch your own kit on the lake from as little as £8.50. Self-launch is available when the Activity Centre is open and booking in advance is required via our website. Those wishing to use their own equipment on the lake require third party insurance.
- Our campsite is open with a choice of hard standings, electric and non-electric pitches for tents, motorhomes and caravans, five bell tents and two camping pods.
For more information and to book, see https://www.swlakestrust.org.uk/easter-activities-at-wimbleball
See our activity centre opening times here: https://www.swlakestrust.org.uk/wimbleball-opening-time-contact
11 (Monday) 9:00 am - 24 (Sunday) 5:00 pm