Find out how at this FREE informal networking event run by Barrington Associates:
- Is your tourism/hospitality business within 5 miles of the Somerset Coast from Brean to Porlock?
- Do you want more visitors/bookings?
- Would you like more referrals from other tourism businesses?
Then come to one of our free events, kindly hosted by award winning businesses, and find out how you could benefit from a new two year project to attract more visitors to the Somerset Coast (funded by the Hinkley Point Tourism Action Partnership).
In an hour and a half we will be sharing:
- How you can get involved in new trail wide activities, brand new packages and partnerships
- The latest research on what coastal visitors want, who they are and how you can attract them
- Free opportunities to feature on the National Trails and England Coast website
- Plans for a Somerset coast walking festival and opportunities to get involved by running your own events
- How to take part in the Year of the Coast – which has the potential to target international audiences
- The new coastal branding and how you can benefit.
There will also be time to have a coffee and chat with like-minded businesses in your area and look round award winning tourism businesses.
These informal sessions are exclusively for tourism and hospitality businesses in Sedgemoor and West Somerset, located within 5 miles of the coast ie tourist information centres, attractions, experience providers, transport and tour operators, pubs, cafes, restaurants and accommodation.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come served basis so book your ticket now by clicking on one of the links below:
Please feel free to share with your tourism friends and colleagues.
This project is funded by EDF, commissioned by Somerset West and Taunton Council (SWT) on behalf of the Hinkley Tourism Action Partnership (HTAP).