Beaches in Exmoor
Exmoor offers a wonderful selection of different beaches to enjoy. You can
- Fossil hunt at Kilve and Watchet
- Make sandcastles at Blue Anchor, Minehead, Lee Bay near Lynton, Combe Martin, Hele Bay and Ilfracombe at low tide
- Go rock pooling at Kilve, Watchet and Combe Martin at half to low tide
- Explore rocky coves at Lynmouth and Heddon's Mouth
- Investigate Porlock shingle ridge and marsh
Check out the tide times and weather before you go. Be careful, the tides rise very quickly here and the currents can be strong.