The Parks, Minehead
Chris & Sue Nurden welcome you to The Parks Guest House. The Parks is a fine-looking 4 star, Grade II listed Georgian property located in a quiet area of Minehead on the lower slopes of North Hill.
The town of Minehead is just a few minutes’ walk away offering many shops, restaurants and amenities and beyond that the seafront. The Parks is a great base for exploring Exmoor and the Quantock Hills and no visit is complete without a trip on the West Somerset Steam Railway.
- All rooms have an en-suite shower room together with a TV/DVD player with Freeview, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk available and a hair dryer.
- Guests can enjoy a hearty Exmoor breakfast with many ingredients sourced locally, including homemade granola.
- There is a private off-road car park at the rear of the property, accessed from Parks Lane.
- Walkers are welcome and The Parks is ideally located near to the start of the South West Coast Path.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome in some rooms.
Our guests find our rooms exceptionally clean, our beds comfortable and our breakfasts delicious with a vide choice of options. We do all we can to make our guests’ stay an enjoyable one. If you need anything, please ask us and we will do our best to help.
Family suite with double room, twin room and shower room
2 double rooms
2 rooms with superking beds, which can be split into twin beds
Single occupancy is available