Anstey Mills Cottages
Anstey Mills Holiday Cottages are set in the peaceful & tranquil North Devon countryside on the edge of Exmoor National Park.
Our two self-catering holiday cottages are spacious, decorated to a high standard, well equipped and enjoy beautiful views of the North Devon countryside. Both cottages are part of East Liscombe Farm, which is a non-working farm.
Anstey Mills Cottage is ideal for large families, sleeping 6 people. Our Anstey Mills Thatched Cottage suits couples seeking a romantic break. Both cottages are ideal for large family holidays and family get-togethers. The cottages are dog friendly and are situated away from traffic. Each cottage has its own private semi-enclosed garden with views over the beautiful landscape.
We are located near the town of Dulverton on the Devon & Somerset border on the edge of the Exmoor National Park, ideal for walking holidays, bird-watching, cycling holidays, riding, fishing and more! There are also many places to visit and family attractions within easy reach.
- Two holiday cottages with stunning views of the Devon Countryside
- Large cottage with wood burner, ideal for large families
- Lovely Thatched Cottage, ideal for couples
- Suitable for children in particular
- Dog-friendly surroundings including most of the local pubs and cafes
- Ideally located to explore North Devon and Exmoor National Park
We are continuing to offer flexible bookings whereby if you are unable to stay due to Covid-19 restrictions then we will offer alternative dates or a full refund.