Celebrating the extraordinary and the everyday.
- Literary Footsteps – Follow in the footsteps of great writers, see the landscapes that inspired their work and experience their countryside and its traditions through a choice of informative and entertaining guided walks, finishing with a jug of local ale or cream tea at a traditional English pub. Provided by Wild About Exmoor.
- Fly back to Nature with Owls and Hawks – Marvel at the beauty of a close encounter with these impressive birds as they fly to your gloved hand in the timeless surroundings of a 15th century farmstead. Provided by Exmoor Owl and Hawk Centre.
- Medieval Dunster – Explore the ancient castle and its grounds and the charming historic village. See how Dunster flour is made, from grain to bag, enjoying an interactive mill experience before sampling the produce used to best advantage in a traditional lunch or cream team. Provided by the National Trust.
- Moods of Exmoor – Unlock the secrets of Exmoor through the lens of your camera. Discover hidden views, breath-taking landscapes and colourful seasonal changes with an internationally renowned, local photographer who is delighted to share his tips and advice throughout the day. Provided by Peter Hendrie Photography.
- Exmoor Wildlife Safari – Get off the beaten track with an experienced local safari guide, learn all about the local myths and legends, wildlife and terrain on this extended 4x4 safari, with the opportunity to meet the ponies close up at the Exmoor Pony centre. Provided by Exmoor Willdife Safari.
- Old English Rural Life – Step back in time and discover the history of the Holnicote Estate – the largest single land ownership gifted to the National Trust. This ranger guided walk starts with a delicious local breakfast and finishes with a cream tea on the beach. Provided by the National Trust.
- Seafront Dining Adventure – Fish for your lunch with a local mackerel fisherman and see the famous Porlock Oyster beds then head for land where you’ll savour your beautifully prepared catch, and sip local wine in an idyllic waterfront restaurant. Provided by Locanda on the Weir.
- Victorian Exmoor – Experience life in the Victorian Era; take a guided walk through the seaside villages of Lynton and Lynmouth to ride the famous cliff railway and then relax in a Victorian heritage carriage behind a steam engine on a trip through the Exmoor countryside. Provided by Lynton and Barnstaple Railway.
- Exmoor Park Ranger Experience days - a unique insight into the varied life of a National Park Ranger plus a full farmhouse lunch. Provided by Exmoor National Park.
Supporting accommodation providers