A garden for everyone…
A stunning 65 garden to enjoy throughout the year. An enchanting family-friendly garden, situated in the beautiful Torridge Valley within easy reach of Exmoor National Park. RHS Garden Rosemoor is surrounded by woodland and enhanced by the natural beauty of North Devon. As inspirational to the amateur gardener as it is awe-inspiring to nature lovers and plant enthusiasts, this haven of peace and tranquillity is rich in variety throughout the seasons and features a huge diversity of planting displays.
• Thousands of daffodils, as well as camellias, rhododendrons English bluebell carpeted woodlands appear in spring
• Two rose gardens containing over 2000 roses and making it the largest in the Southwest flower from June
• Hot Garden with its vibrant colours of reds, yellows, oranges and purples and is at its best from July through to September
• RHS Chelsea Gold medallist designed Cool Garden with its water features and cool colours (to complement the Hot Garden)
• Natural wild flower meadows
• A Devon Cottage Garden, complete with thatched shelter
• The Lake, stream and waterfall
• Fruit and Vegetable Garden
• Amazing fiery autumn colours with the collections of acer, cornus and liquidambar
• Then the Winter Garden is a delight with tantalising bark textures, surprising fragrance and fabulous flowers like drifts of snowdrops
Rosemoor hosts a range of exciting events throughout the year including themed family activities every school holiday, plant fairs and flower shows, craft fairs, art, craft & photography exhibitions, live music, theatre & gardening talks as well as the very popular Glow winter illuminations.
*RHS Garden Rosemoor open every day except Christmas Day. The Garden is open 10am to 6pm daily (10am – 5pm October – March) but pre-booked tickets are a must as we have limited capacity to allow for social distancing measures.*
All RHS Gardens, Rosemoor included, have introduced safety measures: 1) Strictly limited numbers of pre-booked tickets available for each day 2) Restrictions on the number of customers allowed to shop at any one time 3) Separate entry and exit points to the Garden and Garden Centre 4) Floor markings to indicate appropriate distances while queueing in the Garden Centre and the Garden entrance 5) Screens at the welcome desks and checkouts to protect staff 6) Hand sanitiser available to staff and visitors at strategic points 7) Card transactions only – no cash payments.
That a look at the RHS Garden Rosemoor Summer Events Programme June – August 2021.