Holford is a village at the bottom of the Quantock hills an area designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Accommodation is available in the form of a Hotel - wedding venue, B&B's, walker and dog friendly Pub and a Touring caravan - camping site. Ideal for Walking, Horseback or Mountain biking. Steeped in history with the remains of silk mill industries from the Huguenot times.
Situated on the Coleridge Way walking route - a welcome rest with cream teas can be had at both the Hotel & Pub, as well as more substantial meals. A car park is available in the centre of the village adjacent to the village green that is actually called the 'Bowling Green'.
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Easy access to superb walking and mountain biking routes
- Free parking in the centre of the village
- Walker and Dog friendly places for refreshments
- A beach nearby renowned for fossils
- Flower Show every August
- Art Exhibition every Spring
- Vintage Tractor Rally every Summer